Thursday 15 November 2012

Fun on the Hill

I do not understand the Halloween festival grew out of the United States. Especially children, my little one ghosts, goblins, witches and Halloween is a region that is afraid of the dangerous goods. The top, the chocolate, and it is a time to do it. How can you eat them, the children will collect it? Anyway, keep children away from their mothers, what is the worst that I can eat a bunch of it.

However, even though I do not know, every year we always Halloween Halloween grouch I try not to be. A few days before Halloween trick or treating in the head make-up of festivities and entertainment for children (and adults) at 5.30 pm in potrero Hill Cafe on the need to print. I was there a little too bouncy house - anywhere in the bouncy house and a children's party. In the games, and a costume contest at a convenient print prizes.Grab Cafe is on the agenda, along with some food and head out to join the collection.
Visit our www : http://sonomasagehill.com for more information about sage hill

No comments:

Post a Comment